To act as a subject matter expert working within a team of finance professionals to deliver relevant, reliable and robust financial management information in relation to external financial and regulatory reporting. Enabling the Group to make well informed decisions leading to future growth, stability and profitability.
I am currently working with a financial services client based in the North looking for 2 part qualified accountants to join their Reporting Team and Technical Accounting Team. This is a full time permanent role with flexible hybrid working .
Role Specific Accountability;
- External reporting
- Analysis and modelling
- Production of accounting papers
- Answering accounting queries
- Develop and manage key relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Ensure clear communication with relevant senior management and Chief Officers in order to determine customers' requirements and priorities.
- Translate & implement Divisional plans and deliverable to deliver overall Group strategic priorities
- Communicate well within a team
Part qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA
Previous accounting/ analyst experience
Banking/ financial services/ insurance experience ideal but will consider candidates from outside this
Keen to progress their career within financial services and complete their qualification
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in further detail- thank you!