- Qualified actuary or working towards qualification.
- Experience of working with UK individual protection business in a reporting and/or pricing role would be an advantage.
- Experience of reporting procedures, processes and operating controls for robust delivery of reliable and accurate financial reporting to auditable standards.
- Confident communicator that is able to explain technical material to a range of stakeholders
- Commercially aware with experience of the UK life insurance industry and regulatory environment.
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Excel with Prophet, VBA and SQL an advantage.
Joining our client within their life actuarial team, you will work in the Reinsurance team who are responsible for the management, governance and controls over our clients reinsurance portfolio.
The team provides a key contribution to the strategy and performance of the company, and the team advises the Chief Life Actuary on reinsurance related matters working in close collaboration with other finance and business areas.
We are looking for a self-driven individual, preferably with experience in UK protection business and associated reinsurance. This role would suit a candidate with good technical, analytical and communication skills. The candidate should have a strong appreciation of controls and governance, be capable of working independently within a small team and be enthusiastic about working collaboratively with a range of actuarial, finance and business areas.
To hear more please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 3861 9124.