Regulatory Reporting Analyst
for one of our top organizations we are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst
The work will consist of:
- Participate in business as usual activities such as reporting DGS, FINREP, CFI (annual reporting), MFI (annual reporting), LDT (annual reporting) and statistical reports.
- major contribution to improving the DGS control framework and preparing the DGS ISAE type II report
- propose improvements/ draw up requirements for improving data quality
- be able to correctly interpret Capital Requirements Regulations
- make adjustments to amended regulatory reports
What will you be doing?
- timely and accurate delivery of the various reports
- ensure an unqualified statement for the DGS ISAE type II report
- build new reports in Business Objects/ Power BI
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
- demonstrable knowledge at an academic working and thinking level
- extensive knowledge of and experience with regulatory reporting within financial services (minimum 3 years)
- experience in preparing ISAE type II reports
- experience in liaising with external accountants
- experience with processing and processing large amounts of data
Would you like to strengthen the team with your expertise? Respond now!