My client is a Global Market Leading Insurance organization.
We are looking for a talented Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager to join the team, this role will be covering APAC region and markets, participating in a wide range of business and functional audit activities. You will be constantly challenged to learn new areas
- Contributing to the development of data analytics to assess control related outcomes and employ data hypotheses to test data sets with audit team and Data team.
- Own audit task delivery within an agile audit team; your tasks are to assess business processes and controls in scope of an audit, and to provide quality audit issues, clear audit reports, and compelling business insights to Senior Management and stakeholders.
- Exhibit expertise in Audit methodology and how to apply across the audit.
- Support annual FRR testing within the region.
- Participate in local, regional and global audits, positively impact the other Audit Chapters.
- 5+ years of work experience in audit, other assurance function or professional capacity related to the (re)insurance industry.
- Exposure in data analytics within Audit (data extraction, manipulation, analysis, testing of hypothesis)
- CPA, CA, CIA or professional certification (preferred)
- Big 4 audit firm experience (preferred)
- IFRS 17 audit experience (preferred)