Our client invests significant efforts to provide state-of-the-art digital tools and services to both its Clients and Employees to contribute to the long-term brand equity of the House.
This is a key leadership role where you will be responsible for managing the Business Solutions estate for the organisation's UK Region. You will be responsible for creating a cohesive and synergised IT environment, inclusive of both front and back-office technology.
The UK Region is supported by a Global IT function, and you will have the opportunity to compliment the Global systems strategy and agenda by ensuring that the Regional IT Team creates a fit for purpose solution across all Business Systems.
Based in London, the Regional Head of Business Solutions will provide an additional layer of maturity within the organisation and will spearhead the future link between the ERP and POS systems.
What impact you can create:
- Responsible for the regional Business Systems ecosystem for the organisation which includes ERP, WMS, POS, and other related financial and logistics systems.
- Management of teams in the UK and in Canada.
- You will play an integral role in the organisation's upcoming transformation projects and optimise the effectiveness of systems architecture as well as several other key technology objectives.
- A key member of the technology leadership team.
- You will provide insight and guidance into long-term planning on emerging technologies with a view to drive customer-focused change.
- You will play a strategic role in overseeing the Regions key operational business systems, including their integrity, maintenance, and development.
- Act as a liaison within the business across all workflows and with the rest of the company's divisions, setting standards and driving best practices to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Use your exceptional relationship building skills to own relationships with key external systems providers.
- Responsible for the delivery of several key and complex projects across the Regional IT function.
- Work with the Global IT teams to define the future ecosystem and operating models.
What you will bring:
- Strong stakeholder management skills, people management skills, and exceptional communication style
- Significant experience of ERP, WMS systems and Retail Technologies is essential.
- Strong experience of Dynamics 365 or AX 2012 is mandatory.
- Keen desire for process improvement and transformation
- Proven track record of program management and implementation
- Experienced in the management of departments, budgets, nearshore/offshore external suppliers
- An understanding of development Software Development Lifecycles, DevOps, Risk and Control Management processes
- A strong understanding of ITIL/ITSM
- Exposure to JIRA and Service Now or equivalent
- Experience of process automation would be advantageous