The Reconciliations team is responsible for ensuring that the fund records maintained on the Fund Accounting system (Dimension) are accurate and up to date at all times. The Reconciliations Team completes daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations to verify the accuracy of positions on Dimension.
The successful candidate will join the Reconciliations team in the production of holdings and cash reconciliations to the standards and frequency required and will work closely with the rest of the Operations Area and with other parts of the business including: Treasury, Settlements, Income, Corporate Actions, Transfer Agency, Fund Management; to ensure issues discovered during the reconciliation process are promptly resolved.
During 2022, we are upgrading our reconciliations processes and require temporary support to assist us in this process, both in implementing the new processes and keeping the business as usual to the same high standards. The role is a fixed term contract and will form part of our hybrid working model (*note minimum expectation is that 2 days a week will be based out of the Dublin office.)
Reporting to the Reconciliations Team Manager, the successful candidate will bring a positive, can-do attitude to the role and to the challenges facing the team. The appointee's main responsibilities will include
* Assisting in the Business-as-Usual (BAU) Agenda for the Team.
* Participation in the daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation process - cash and holding reconciliations.
* Working with internal teams to resolve reconciling differences arising from trading and asset servicing activity.
* Contributing to the team's and the wider area's continuous improvement agenda.
* Maintenance of procedural documentation ensuring all key activity is documented and up to date.
* Participating in systems upgrades, migrations and implementations.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- prior experience in Fund Administration and Reconciliations
Excellent work life balance