Oliver James is currently assisting a leading Insurance company in the Dublin area with their search for a qualified actuary to join their team.
This particular role is available on a full time, permanent basis and would see the successful candidate sit on the Actuarial Function team assisting with the implementation of IFRS17. You would also have the opportunity to work across additional projects as they arise.
- Work alongside both Life and Non Life teams on the implementation of IFRS17
- Assist with calculations of risk & solvency II calculations
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of new processes and procedures ensuring they are in line with requirements and standards.
- Help to provide data where required to external auditors
- Qualified Actuary OR experience in lieu of
- Experience across Life and/or Non Life Insurance
- Knowledge and understanding of Solvency II and IFRS17 would be a strong advantage
- Advanced IT skills with an indepth understanding of VBA
For more information, click "Apply Now"
Oliver James is Global Actuarial Recruitment Specialist