One of our top clients - a highly esteemed, global (re)insurer on a very strong European-centric growth path - are looking for an entrepreneurial and established Property Underwriter to join their current team.
- Evaluating and underwriting Property (re)insurance business for the DACH market for major international and SME accounts
- Not only maintain existing legacy and renewal accounts, but bring on new business and build the portfolio
- Participation and management of business-wide projects
- Work in a cross-functional environment, liaising with account manages, actuaries, and senior internal stakeholders
- Minimum of 4 years of Property Underwriting experience
- You can understand and undertake technical underwriting tasks (pricing, wording, risk + market analysis)
- You have a commercial and communicative approach, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and brokers, as well as internal stakeholders
- You have a high level of fluency in both English and German
- Above market salary package with a generous bonus system
- An expansive pension and insurance plan
- Flexible working hours with hybrid work options
- A collaborative and collegiate team culture, where employees are trusted and supported to carry out their role
- Unique development schemes and an international knowledge-sharing platform to ensure you have all the opportunities available to grow and succeed in your professional career
If you would like to find out more, or if you would simply like to have an introductory conversation about the market, please feel free to reach out today!