A leading global Insurer is growing and is looking hire a Senior Claims Adjuster in Property and Engineering. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic environment, to gain exposure and enjoy continued career progression. The ideal candidate should be comfortable in leading the market, liaising with relevant stakeholders and is focused on providing high quality technical advice to their clients. You will be responsible (but not limited to) for ensuring timely resolution to claims by developing case strategy and on case evaluation and escalating issues as appropriate. You will also take part in the development and proposal of technical initiatives leading initiatives to improve processes, develop policies and generate innovation consulting with leaders and executives to improve business effectiveness and enhance customer service.
- Ability to lead market- to build strong claims relationships with brokers and stakeholders
- 4-8 years of experience in Property and Engineering Claims
- Good team player
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Confident in presenting to decision makers/ customers
- Technical subject matter expert who can provide expert technical guidance and recommendations
- Ability to complete an in depth diagnosis of customer needs, issues and business drivers and recommend process and system improvements