Project Manager - Oracle Based Projects - Manchester!
We are looking for an experienced Oracle Project Manager to join a leading organisation who is currently expanding their team!
The company is going through a big transformation, and you will be working on an Oracle based project focusing on Oracle Recruit!
The team is currently expanding, and their key is to optimise the business technology and ways of working!
In this role you'll be an experienced Project Manager and will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in leading the delivery of complex projects and programmes in several disciplines including technical, software and business change.
- Must have experience using Oracle Recruit and using the Oracle Platform!
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environments with digital platforms and service offerings
- Proven track record of managing large and/or complex budgets
- Excellent knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and experience of developing roadmaps
- Experience of line management and management of cross functional teams.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications including presentations.
This organisation has a great reputation for how well they treat and reward their staff including generous holidays, bonus, health insurance and much more! A very competitive salary range is on offer compared to the market.
The organisation is based in Manchester with hybrid working from home, you will be expected on-site 1-2 day's a week.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that actively promotes learning & development and will help you take the next steps in your career, click apply or email email@example.com for more details!