To drive end-to-end delivery of project(s) on time, within budget and at a high quality level by leading a project team size with minimum 100. This role is responsible defining, tracking and communicating in a consistent and effective manner and incorporating effective change and risk management controls at project level.
- Manage project scope to be delivered via base-lining and change control process which is complex or at large skill impacting more than 1 business function and/or with minimum investment of RM5mil.
- Identify and manage risks and issues with proper documentation up to closure
- Identify and manage project dependencies from scope, timeline, budget and resource aspects.
- Lead and direct a project resource team to deliver successful via mentoring and coaching skill.
- Ensure effective communications and relationships between customers and project team members are maintained.
- Ensure project documentations are made and safe-kept for audit purpose.
- Recruit project resource internally or externally by conducting interview/participating in candidate selection process.
- Propose continuous improvement on project management process/practice and share with peers/junior project manager(s) for use.