A top global insurer is hiring for a Project Manager to join their PMO team - This is a newly created headcount starting out as a 12-month contractual period. This role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The ideal candidate must bring along experience working in a PMO setting, ideally has had experience within the insurance industry across the APAC region. The ideal candidate must have experience overseeing projects using Agile methodologies/principles.
- Working closely with Senior Stakeholders on strategic projects for regional and global initiatives
- Ensuring smooth communication between Technology, Agency, Regulatory and Business stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Responsible for project costing on assigned portfolios
- Change management training for BU Leaders
- Resource management for project, including IT Augmentation, software, recruitment and miscellaneous resource
- Manage project time lines and ensure smooth delivery
- Strong working experience and knowledge in Agile methodology
- With hands-on opportunities, this role allows for high visibility on a global platform with high autonomy
If this sounds interesting to you, do reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
EA Licence: 20C0336
EA Recruiter Number: R1873406