We are looking for a Project Manager to join a UK leading business supporting on a vast array of projects, working with clients that are based all over the globe.
This role will be initially involved in the exciting launch of a Salesforce CRM platform into a globally renowned business, with scope following to expand into other diversified projects that the business has in the pipeline.
You will have the ability to work with the latest CRM platforms as well as expanding your knowledge as a Project Manager in a digitally and technology first business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Experienced in working on the implementation of a Salesforce CRM platforms or others, within large scale businesses.
- Partner with teams across the IT function to ensure the standards are documented, updated and published in line with agreed process and timelines.
- You will be experienced in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, up to C'Suite level.
- Enthusiastically support the delivery of one-off projects, activities, and initiatives of a global nature
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Reporting and presentation experience using PowerPoint/ MS Office
- Ability to work with global teams in a collaborative manner.
We are open to speaking to people with a varied level of experience within CRM systems as this business actively encourages learning and development.
Must be within a commutable distance of Leeds due to the nature of the role for a hybrid working approach
Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.