We are currently working with a Magic Circle law firm who are looking for a Project Manager on an initial six-month contract, with possibility of extension.
Ideally you will have worked for a large law firm with prior experience of dealing with a variety of projects.
- Ensure project requirements are clearly understood and aligned with project objectives.
- Establish the project organisation, provide leadership and develop a team to achieve the objectives.
- Facilitate the selection of project suppliers/resources.
- First point of escalation ad resolution for all project related risk/issues deriving from the project team.
- First point review and or creation for all project related documentation.
- Responsible for overseeing the project budget, including spend to date, forecast to close, FY accounting and changes.
- Risk and issue management, ability to find, plan and take mitigating actions against project threats and resolve problems.
- Planning; ability to apply project rationale and pragmatism to project plans (quality, budgets, schedules).
- Resource planning, forecasting and estimating of effort required from others to meet your project objectives.
- Stakeholder management.