Oliver James are looking for a Project Manager to join client based in the North West. As a Project Manager will be responsible will take accountability for the definition of project objectives and oversee quality/budget controls during the full project life cycle. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation and execution of projects across the groups project portfolios.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Achieve a high level of performance and quality, and deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value to our customers.
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management along with adhering to (DoR/DoD) principles.
- Manage the project team (BA/SME/Internal/3rd party internal/external technical resource pools) to define and document project scope/deliverables.
Key experience/skills for the Project Manager:
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using Agile methodologies such as (backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews & sprint retrospectives)
- A Project Manager with experience in managing medium/large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams (both on/off shore)
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
The Project Manager will work on a hybrid model, with several days per week in the Preston office. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in delivering both tactical change/IT initiatives to the business/client.
If this sounds of interest, please reach out to Emily Smith for further details at email@example.com or 0161 694 0743