Project Delivery Coordinator - Award Winning Software - Leeds/Bradford
This is a successful Technology Business that has developed globally recognized software that is used by a number of the largest online retail brands we use on a day-to-day basis.
We are looking for an experienced Project or Delivery Coordinator who will be working on the delivery of transformations and communicating with their clients and customers.
You will be the core voice between the business and client so communication will be key!
You will be working with an expanding team working closely with the Technical and Project teams so every day will be different and vibrant!
This role is based just outside Bradford with remote working, you just need to be a commutable distance away for visits where needed.
Core Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Project focused environment (junior PM, Account Manager, PMO, Coordinator etc)
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- An understanding of the project life cycle
- Effective communication with stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Motivated self-starter with a strong attitude to learning!
This is an exciting opportunity to progress in a growing company where it can offer you many career paths and development opportunities!
Please email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!!