Professional Services Engineer
Role: Professional Services Engineer
Location: West Dublin / Hybrid
Salary: up to €75,000 + benefits
A multi-award-winning Managed Service Provider, is looking for a Professional Services Engineer to join their team in Dublin. Working with one of their international customers, you will be partnering closely with the Projects team to architecture projects and support with project delivery.
As this is a customer facing role, the successful candidate must be confident liaising with stakeholders, directors and 3rd parties.
- In depth technical knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy and Domain Controllers
- Azure / AWS - deploying solutions
- Understanding of Networking including DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Routers and Switches (Cisco, HP, Aruba)
- Windows Server and SAN
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Office365 stack including Intune, Exchange, SharePoint and Azure AD
- Confident liaising with stakeholders
- VHI Health Insurance
- Sick leave
- Fully equipped onsite gym
- Contribution towards external gym membership
- Pension contribution
- Annual training and development program
- Hybrid working
Apply now, or get in contact with me directly via email (Kimberley . Hulme @ oliver james . com) or call 015719484.
You must be based in Ireland and have minimum Stamp 4 or EU passport/Irish Citizenship to apply.