The Product Owner, has end-to-end responsibility for the development, management, harmonization and phasing out of Current Account and related products, focusing on distinctive customer experience, profitability and effective cost management E2E.
The PO holds the helm of Current Account squad: he/she is responsible over products' roadmap, sets priorities, manages internal and external stakeholders, solves impediments and helps squad members in their day-to-day activities.
The position requires excellent lead and communication skills, problem solving, a data driven approach, orientation to details and processes, ability to work under tight deadlines, advanced expertise in digital onboarding, as well as knowledge about usability/user experience principles and best practices.
This position also demands ability to work collaboratively in multi-functional teams and cross-teams.
- Working in Agile teams: contributes actively to all events of the sprints by asking, answering and challenging. Acts as a moderator among different departments. Enhances the way of working structurally. Ensures that strategic priorities are achieved
- Continually assess the performance of Current Account product, the regulatory landscape, external market trends and competitor benchmark, to ensure a customer proposition as effective as possible
- Fully accountable for Current Account streams of revenues, profits and product-related customer satisfaction
- Create and own requirements' specifications and business cases for the product; market and competitors understanding and analysis.
- Helps the squad to analyze and define business process flows in order to draft functional documents based on analysis and collected requirements. Supports users in requirements' definition, identifying impacted areas and processes and ultimately executes tests.
- Accountable for product lifecycle management; this includes product performance management, product marketing and product innovation.
- Master's degree, postgraduate or equivalent background in Economics, Management Engineering and similar is desirable
- 3+ years of working experience in Product Management/Project Management within Banking sector
- A remarkable knowledge of Banking/Current Account market is needed, including innovation trends, benchmark and competitors' overview
- Solid experience of working autonomously in a dynamic and collaborative environment, identifying new potential business opportunities and improvements
- Experience leading product development from zero to first release and beyond
- High analytical acumen along with strong business sense that guides backlog prioritization
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, together with ability to produce clear and concise presentations and interact directly with top management or senior colleagues
- Ability to lead complex projects and working effectively across functions, while managing stakeholders and governance requirements