Are you looking for an opportunity to bring impact and change the service market dynamics? An occasion to solve hard problems and do things you have never done before?
This Product Manager position could be your chance!
Working as a Product Manager
- Your personal goal will be to ensure that the Company achieves product-market fit and to build a product that is simple, scalable and future-proof.
- You will join a multidisciplinary team composed of Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Researchers, Frontender and Backender Engineers.
- In the Product Team we take our pride in delivering the best experience with a tidy, trustworthy and transparent Product. The main responsibility of the team is to envision, create and test solutions to help our customers (professionals and users) succeed. We collaborate every day with UX/UI Designers & User Researchers in discovering the most relevant customer experience problems, and finding new ways to solve them.
- You will lead a squad of roughly 10 people consisting of developers, designers, and data scientists. Your accountability will be to lead them towards our objectives.
- You will own a specific domain of our product.
- You will decide which features we develop, write statements for these features, define and document User Stories, and align your team behind an objective.
- You will prioritize ruthlessly. You will be not "collecting requirements" from the rest of the business, but driving our Product towards real product-market fit. You decide what matters, you decide which fires to leave burning.
- You will bring impact.Our purpose is to change the market, not to develop software: you will be measured on Business KPIs, not on "delivery speed", "bugs" or such metrics (even if they are relevant as well). We don't expect you to bring 10% improvement through AB-tests - we expect 10x improvement.
- You will simplify. 50% of impact comes from execution speed. You will simplify features, find shortcuts and overall greatly increase our iteration speed by reducing the amount of code we have to write.
We expect you to improve the Product Process, rather than just follow it. Process should help productivity, but sometimes it doesn't. For this reason, we hold Product Process Retrospectives every month
- You have at least 2 years of solid work experience as Product Owner or Product Manager;
- You are a great communicator and have a track record of influencing people and making others achieve important goals:
- You have experience with designing and delivering complex projects in an agile way;
- You ache to work for a startup. You understand that startups grow and become huge, or fail and die. This does not scare you - you find it exciting;
- You are itching for real responsibility - to be in a position where you can really make or break the company;
- You have a growth mindset and willingness to constantly learn;
- You want to build something huge that will change the way all your friends and family look for services;
- You are highly analytical - already have had some experience with Excel analyses;
- You figure things out and love problem-solving.
Hybrid position: flexible working hours and a possibility to work from home
Everyday casual dress code