Product Development Manager -Wakefield (C#, .NET, Azure, Agile) - Near Wakefield, off M1
Brand new role to join an established business with sites across the UK. Joining the team based just off the M1 at j39 you will be part of a larger technology team of 80 people, managing a team of 10 initially which will continue to grow through this year. The business offers a flexible working environment. Based just off the M1 the offices are easily accessible and offer free on site parking.
This role would be ideal for someone with a couple of years experience in development management, who has come from a development background in .NET with a real product focus, and is looking for a move into a role which will take them into a Head of role in the next 12-18 months and develop their career to manage a larger development team.
- Where required, act as Scrum Master in conjunction with the senior developers to run daily standups and other agile ceremonies
- Liaise with the Scheduling Manager to plan customer change and ensure adequate resource is in place
- Support the development teams by working with other departments and clients to remove any blockers
- Drive collaboration between the development team and the rest of the business through:
- Cross functional standups
- Weekly show and tells
- Development breakout / design sessions
- Attend daily standups for specific projects and clients as requested
- Build a PDP for team members to grow and enhance technical knowledge across the team
- Work with the rest of the technology department to create and prioritize a development backlog to address both technical debt and development of new products and features
- Further enhance and embed the agile "Product development framework" within both the development team and wider business
- Maintain and improve the development standards and procedures within the department (coding standards, deployment processes etc.)
- Alongside Senior Developers, review technology stack and tools used for development to ensure latest technologies and tools are utilized
For further details or a conversation regarding the role and business please apply.