Product controller Investment Banking
For an investment bank we're looking for a product controller (32-40hrs). As a product controller you will be focusing on financial analyses, accounting and valuation. You are responsible for understanding, controlling and performing financial accounting and the performance of product portfolios.
The team consists of 9 individuals. You are part of the product control team within the finance department. The product control team is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial reporting for specific product portfolios, valuation of financial instruments, execution of hedge accounting, and portfolio control.
The team is Dutch but the working language is English. There is a diverse mix of experiences and backgrounds within the team, and they aim for an informal atmosphere.
Who are you?
- Master's degree in finance or financial economics
- Knowledge and experience with valuation of financial instruments
- Experience in the financial service sector is a must
- Knowledge and experience with the application of hedge accounting is a plus!
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Strong analytic skills to interpret complex financial data
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to conduct variance analysis
- Attention to detail
The employer is looking for a team player with a positive mindset, a strong sense of responsibility, and effective communication skills.
What will you get in return?
- Salary between 60k - 115k depending on knowledge and working experience
- 32 holidays
- 50/50 hybrid way of working
- Numerous ways to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Vitality Program
- Internet Allowance
- Laptop and company phone
- Fun (informal) work place where everyone is treated with respect
- Travel expenses
If you're interested in this position please reach out to: Kim-Vinh Ta; 020-808 2098 or send an e-mail to email@example.com