Our client is a leading Financial Services firm with an expert team focusing on Private Equity Administration.
As the Private Equity Fund Accounting Supervisor, you will be:
- Completing monthly/Quarterly Reporting Pack preparation.
- Maintaining the general ledger and various sub-ledgers.
- Managing cash and Portfolio Reconciliations as well as income and expense accruals.
- Responsible for Capital Activity processing (calls/distributions/transfers).
- Completing management Fee & Waterfall calculations.
- Preparing and reviewing trial balances as well as preparing the financial statements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fund Accounting experience ideally gained in Private Equity
- A strong academic record
An opportunity to join this hugely ambitious business where promotions are on merit not tenure whilst being handsomely rewarded