Unique opportunity to join one of Chicago's investment managers located in Downtown. Our client is looking to grow their Private Equity Finance team with accountants looking to jump start their career post public accounting. This is a highly visible role with exposure to all aspects of Private Equity related entity financial management and reporting.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Production of investment management fee calculations, quarterly fund valuations.
- Cash management process: capital calls and distributions, reconciliations
- Record financial implications of investing activity
- Constant interaction with investors/partners
- Work closely with the Private Equity Operations Group and deal team to inquire reporting needs.
- Assist in ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 1-3 years of public accounting experience.
- CPA is preferred.
If you are a public accountant looking to leave the space, please apply as soon as possible.