Programme PMO / Programme Manager
A leading insurer requires a Programme / Portfolio PMO to play a key role on a Digital Placement Programme.
The PMO will will work closely with Product Owners and Delivery Leads ensuring that projects across 4 streams are linked together, with suitable governance and reporting into Steerco.
- PMO and programme delivery strategy within insurance
- Working on digital placement projects
- Solid understanding of agile principles.
Programme PMO / Programme Manager - Digital Placement Insurance - INSURANCE EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
A global insurer requires a Programme PMO / Programme Manager to play a key role in in flight and upcoming digital placement projects.
The Programme PMO / Programme Manager Will:
- Work across the UK PPM/ Digital Placement & Placement and data Steerco. There are a number of existing initiatives / SteerCos that will need to be coordinated via this body.
- This role will bring together a number of initiatives currently in flight to ensure there is suitable governance, steerco reporting, project structure in place and will work closely with Product Owners and Delivery Leads.
- In addition there are a number of new projects upcoming and this role will be tasked with the responsibility of developing a plan for delivery moving forward.
The Programme PMO / Programme Manager Essential Required Experience:
- Strong relevant experience as a Programme Manager / Programme level PMO.
- Experience in on placement processes in the London Market
- Knowledge of core digital initiatives in the London Insurance Market
- Familiar with Agile development
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key strategic role in some of the insurance markets most innovative projects. Please apply and suitable applicants will be contacted directly.