PL/SQL Developer - Perm - West Midlands
A renowned Insurance services provider are currently searching for a PL/SQL Developer to join the ALPHA Development team in ALPHA+ to create and maintain quality application software to support business processes.
The developer will be working with the Pod Leads, define the detailed design for changes to Alpha batch code and data services, in line with the defined analysis of requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Oracle PLSQL
- Oracle 19c database development
- Support the design to the relevant governance bodies for review and approval.
- Develop code to agreed standards on required PLSQL platform
- Carry out appropriate levels of unit and integration testing and ensure that appropriate testing artefacts are produced and maintained.
- Provide handover documentation and knowledge transfer to other teams to enable them to provide level 3 and 4 support for the production applications.
- Adhere to and provide evidence to support relevant IT General Controls (ITGCs)
- Provide guidance and oversight to minimise technical risk and business risk arising from technology and technical solutions. Undertake design and code reviews.
This is a permanent role based out of their West Midlands site, however, there is a lot of flexibility around working arrangements between home and site visits.
For further information, or to be under immediate consideration, please contact Muzi Swakamisa at Oliver James on 0161 6940 834 / Muziswakamisa@oliverjames.com