What to anticipate in this role:
In this position, your responsibilities will involve collaborating with colleagues to devise and execute solutions for the challenges faced by prominent companies in Switzerland and their pension funds.
* Providing advice to pension funds and companies regarding the assessment of pension obligations for financial reporting.
* Engaging in strategic decision-making and risk management.
* Taking charge of actuarial projects and offering guidance to less experienced colleagues.
* Proactively advising clients on pension fund-related matters and identifying opportunities to integrate our services with other consulting offerings.
* Collaborating within a team to support the implementation of these opportunities.
* Actively contributing to marketing and research activities to foster the growth of the team.
What we expect from you:
* You are a highly motivated individual who enjoys quantitative modelling and possesses relevant training.
* You are a certified or partially certified actuary (with a recognised actuary association) and possess 5-10 years of professional experience in evaluating Swiss pension plans according to Swiss GAAP / FER26, as well as international accounting standards IFRS and US-GAAP. Familiarity with investments and asset-liability models would be advantageous.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are a given for you. Proficiency in both German and English is essential, while knowledge of French is beneficial.
* You thrive in a team-oriented environment and are excited to collaborate with colleagues and customers from Switzerland and abroad.
* You possess strong project management and organisational skills, along with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
On offer is a diverse and stimulating role within a dynamic and international work environment. You will find a professional setting with employees who eagerly await your proficient support and friendly disposition. Long-term collaboration, a cooperative team culture, and effective knowledge management are our foremost priorities. The workplace is conveniently located in the heart of Zurich, with support for flexible and hybrid work models.