The Product Owner (PO), is responsible for helping the Retail business to drive operational excellence within current account payments.
The PO has the end-to-end responsibility for the development, management, harmonization and phasing out of commercial products, services, channel formulas and processes within one or more segments to ensure that customers' payment needs (both Sepa and local payments) find ready satisfaction in terms of digitalization and customer experience.
PO is in charge to set priorities, manage internal and external stakeholders, solve impediments, help squad members in their day-to-day activities in payments landscape. In addition, PO is accountable for manage and deliver internal reports and optimize performance, reduce inefficiencies in current account payment processes. The position requires excellent lead and communication skills, problem solving and data driven approach, an orientation to detail and process, ability to work and maintain composure under tight deadlines, advanced expertise in digital onboarding, as well as knowledge about usability/user experience principles and best practices.
This position also demands ability to work collaboratively in multi-functional teams and cross-teams.
* To deliver specific activities to plan, develop, maintain, and monitor our payment products in order to achieve income and volumes targets
* To manage end-to-end payments processes, promoting the digitization of the services
* To design and develop the payments product offering working closely with the Pricing team
* To continually assess the performance of the current products range, the regulatory landscape and external market trends and competitor developments to ensure the customer proposition as effective as possible
* To prepare sustainable recommendations across the products including innovations, improvements and changes
* To support the end-to-end process by engaging with the data and insights gathered about customers and process, to make suggestions as how changes to process or product could improve performance and better meet customer needs
* To develop effective and collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders and colleagues
* To represent the bank for the products at Group level and outside the bank Competencies:
* Proven track record in understanding the retail payments sector, either in a front line or back-office environment, including the regulatory and compliance requirements
* Experience of complex project and working effectively across functions, while managing stakeholders and governance requirements
* Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to produce clear and concise presentation, papers, business cases
* Numerate with analytical capabilities and experience of monitoring and tracking budgets/targets/financial performance and working data
* Proficient in all standard business application