My clients primary goal is to unlock the SME segment for receivables financing and insurance solutions. They integrate into existing platforms that are used by SMEs eg. for accounting or invoice management and allows these platforms to offer receivables financing and insurance solutions with only a few clicks. Our vision is to contribute to the growth and sustainability of the SME segment in Europe and beyond.
For our international and dynamic team we are looking for an experienced professional with relevant B2B sales experience but also with a very good understanding of the B2B receivables financing industry, digital business models and how data, algorithms and digitization in general can transform and optimize the delivery of financial solutions.
- Partner management starting with the German market. Identifying potential partners, establish relationships with key decision makers
- Supporting in the development of the Go-To-Market strategy including a sales pipeline that ensures the delivery of the business plan
- Acting as the face to the customer and project manager during the implementation of the business in Germany. You will stay in close contact with the partners, communicating the benefits of The business
- Supporting in developing and applying a sales and co-creation toolkit which includes all required materials such as for example a pitch deck, workshop concepts with the aim of reaching a commercial agreement
- 3-5+ years' experience in the financial industry - ideally as part of B2B factoring company, bank or startup in the relevant field
- Ability to think and act as an entrepreneur
- Good understanding of the (German) B2B receivables financing and insurance solutions landscape, ideally with a focus on tech-related business models
- Good understanding with B2B sales, ideally in Germany
- First experience with agile methods and co-creation
- Team player, convincing and trust evoking personality, positive mindset and can-do mentality
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent command of German and English, additional languages are an advantage