Oliver James have been engaged by a leading International Insurance Group to assist them with their search for a Part Qualified Reporting Actuary in the Dublin area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in Life insurance coupled with a strong background in Financial Reporting, specifically Solvency II.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a high calibre business and offers opportunity for progression as the company expands it services.
Responsibilities: Day to Day you will pull reports and results together. You will analyze, consolidate and then communicate the findings back to the business. The role is very varied and you will have the opportunity to work on a number of projects so you should be comfortable taking on a range of tasks.
- Part Qualified with a view to completing exams in the next 1-2 years
- Financial Reporting background - specifically covering Solvency II
- Experience of IFRS Reporting is desirable but not mandatory
- Knowledge around valuations /analysis
- Ability to review model suitability
If you're interested in hearing more, click the link and apply!
Oliver James specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally and look forward to your application.