Part Qualified Accountant - Insurance
An exciting opportunity within a multinational Reinsurance company based here in the Dublin market.
This new position will join the Group Finance Services team and will be get company wide exposure and the development of the role does include scope growth and progression. This role will be assisting the senior accountants on the team and will report directly into financial controller.
This isn't just a really good job opportunity but a great career opportunity.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the monthly and quarterly US GAAP close functions.
- Ongoing review of current processes and to identify opportunities to implement transformation or standardisation.
- Financial statements preparation and review.
- Quarterly reviews and analytics of the balance sheet.
- Help in supporting the external and internal audit process.
- Ad-Hoc project work.
Some Key Requirements:
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA,CIMA….etc).
- 2-3 years accounting experience, Preferably in Insurance and Financial Services.
- Ability to adapt to different teams and environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with the Oracle reporting tools is preferred.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you think you are a good fit, apply with the link! 😊