My client is one of the top 3 global Reinsuers, and is currently seeking ambitious and client-centric individual in Singapore with a real passion for analytics and technology to join their highly skilled APAC team. You will work with colleagues from various countries across different locations who deliver bespoke analytics offerings to their clients in the wider APAC region.
- Build up of a strong and sustainable pipeline of solution engagements with clients. Work hand-in-hand with client markets and solution managers to originate new engagements
- Leverage advanced analytics and perform quantitative analyses to support and consult our clients on their key priorities and business problems
- Project management along the delivery of analytics and risk consulting engagements with clients
- Work hands-on in collaboration with a cross-functional team on client engagements, from design to prototype to productive implementation.
- Excellent client facing and consulting skills as well as experience in running client projects while working with cross-functional and/or virtual teams
- Good knowledge of the primary insurance market (P&C lines of business) in SEA, India, China and the wider APAC region, having worked for an insurance, broker, consulting, model vendor or analytics company.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, business mindset, can-do attitude and ability to assimilate complex information
- Demonstrated expertise in machine learning concepts and analytics. Proficient in statistical tools and programming languages like python, R, relational databases and SQL, Tableau, MS PowerBI.
- Advanced degree and education with quantitative background (computer science, natural sciences, applied mathematics / statistics, engineering, econometrics)
- Proficiency in Mandarin or any other East and Southeast Asian language is a plus