We are currently looking for an Oracle Financials Solution Architect who has a proven track record in the delivery of complex Finance IT solutions within a wider ERP programme.
Our client: leading global FS company that is currently working on a wider transformation program heavily relying on data and finance aspects.
Job Title: Oracle Financials Solution Architect
Location: Singapore - Our client is open to both sponsoring your relocation to Singapore or working 100% remotely.
- Serve as a Solution Architect in a global greenfield implementation project.
- Lead the functional and technical project team to ensure a seamless end-to-end design that aligns with user requirements and Oracle Cloud Financial best practices.
- Design and implement integrated processes within the financial services industry using Oracle Cloud Financial systems.
- Incorporate 3rd party systems integration design into the overall process design.
- Execute all project phases using Oracle Unified Methodology.
- Conduct workshops at various project phases.
- Collaborate with client key stakeholders, subject matter experts, and key users throughout the project.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science or related field.
- Preferred certification in Oracle Cloud Financials/Technical.
- Experience in Oracle ERP implementation.
- Experience with Oracle Financials, including at least one project on ERP Cloud and multiple projects with Oracle Cloud ERP/E-Business Suite Financial Applications.
- Experience in complex multi-country, multi-entity implementations.
- In-depth knowledge of functional domains such as General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Budgeting, and others.
- Experience with PaaS and SaaS.
- Familiarity with Cloud Financial Reporting Tools like Smart View and FR Studio.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience with greenfield projects.
- Experience working with interfaces between Oracle ERP Financials and 3rd party systems.
- Strong experience in data migration and data cleansing advisory.
- Ability to work independently, manage timelines and user expectations, and deliver high-quality results.
- Capable of providing independent advice to clients.
- Strong communication skills and a creative, calm, patient, and hardworking personality.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with remote and multicultural teams.