Join our Client - a key player in the consumer services industry committed to transforming its business and driving a low carbon emission for our better mutual future. Our client believes that digital solutions are the key to its success in the energy market and are dedicated to delivering meaningful solutions for its customers, employees, and business.
Our client is looking for a Senior ERP Integration Engineer to support their strategic long-term programme covering all aspects of Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Hands on experience with Oracle Cloud ERP would be a massive advantage
- Overall experience in complex migration projects: from one ERP platform to another
- Review integrated solutions and discover any possibility of solution integration optimisation, drive improvement actions
- Execute solution integration optimization and improvement actions
- Understand features of ERP systems and other adjacent systems according to integration architecture laid out by integration architect
- Plan, design and implement integration process, including creating documentation, identifying systems integration needs for the functions, designing and delivering the solution
- Plan for potential integration challenges
- Monitor integration performance
- 4-6 years of experience professional experience in ERP / Enterprise Application space
- Prior experience in complex huge ERP implementation and integration projects
- Prior experience in multi-system integration and cloud project (Azure experience woudl be preferencial)
- Experience with the implementation of continuous integration practices and tooling to support automated build, delivery and regression test