Operational Risk manager - Non-Financial Risk
This is where you will work.
As Operational Risk Manager, you actively work towards the realization of good operational risk management. You have a helicopter view to properly assess processes and control measures, analyze important incidents, and recognize in-time threats.
In doing so, you work together with many different people: such as risk managers from the 1st line, the Data Protection Officer and your colleagues from Compliance.
Also, based on your knowledge, experience, and insight, you act as a heard voice for the business and risk managers regarding developments in the field of credit risk management and credit policy.
In this job you will be responsible for:
- Give directions to the formulation of policy around Non-financial Risk Management and support the organization in its implementation.
- Advise the first line in large projects on managing project risks and setting up a control framework for the organization.
- Managing the initiation, organization and facilitation of risk assessments and assessing the design and effectiveness of controls.
- Reporting to internal and external bodies (regulators) on risk management results.
This is you:
You have good communication skills. You listen well, are interested in all sides of a situation, and then assess what is needed to move forward within the framework of laws and regulations. You switch smoothly between colleagues and other stakeholders, but also between different levels of abstraction. You like it when the details are right, and you are also able to rise above the situation for a moment and see the whole picture.
- Have a bachelor's or master's degree and 3 to 5 years of work experience.
(in a role where you have created policy, set up processes and managed stakeholders)
- Are pragmatic and have well-developed analytical, critical, and solution-oriented thinking skills.
- Have a proactive, flexible, and eager to learn attitude to keep abreast of developments and trends in the field of IT risk management.
- Have very good written skills to express analyses and conclusions transparently, clearly, purposefully, and efficiently.
This is what you can expect.
- A custom-made salary package (depending on relevant knowledge and/or experience)
- A 13th month and holiday allowance
- A full time work week is based on 36 hours
- 25+ holidays (exc. public holidays)
- A great pension schemes.
- The possibility to work hybrid
- Free public transport card (which you can use 7 days a week to travel through The Netherlands)