Operational IT Security Specialist (m/f/d)
My client is looking for an Operational IT Security Specialist to join their company. The company provides personalised support through various channels, catering to corporate, business, private, and wealth sector clients.
The role entails overseeing the bank's operational security, including the design and management of IT security infrastructure measures and processes. While the company maintains an office in Oldenburg, this position is available for remote work.
Some of your responsibilities as an Operational IT Security Specialist will be:
- You will contribute to the planning, implementation, and ongoing enhancement of global, modern, and secure IT security measures, with a focus on cyber security.
- Strategizing, optimising, configuring, and operating the IT security infrastructure.
- Independently execute IT security projects, monitor threat landscapes, and enact preventative/reactive measures.
- Oversee security applications, conduct vulnerability scans, and perform security assessments.
- Provide guidance on security measures, create concepts, and manage service providers.
- Assist the Chief Information Security Officer in incident analysis and response.
- You have a degree in computer science, IT security, or equivalent.
- Five years of relevant professional experience.
- Extensive expertise in IT and cyber security.
- Banking experience essential - In-depth knowledge of banking regulation, data protection, and information security.
- Proficiency with security applications and systems.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes.
- Strong team player with leadership skills.
- Proven track record in structuring and leading IT projects.
- Fluent in both German and English (minimum of C1).
Some of the benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary of up to €95,000
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible hours and remote work options
- Generous 30 days of annual leave
- Personalised professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness programs
- Company-sponsored pension plan
I would love to hear from you! Please send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org