Job Title: Operational Auditor
Salary: £50,000-60,000 annual salary plus bonus, pension and benefits
Location: London based (2-3 days in office per week, plus home working)
- Gather, analyse, and interpret complex operational and financial data in connection with operational audits as part of the regional audit team, create and execute value adding audit tests.
- Support and coordinate effectively with colleagues and the business, including internal subject matter experts and external consultants, to deliver timely value adding insights in accordance with departmental quality standards.
- Contribute to special projects, consulting assignments and investigations in conjunction with colleagues where requested.
- Contribute to the monitoring and assessment of corrective actions taken by management, recording status in the tracking database and reporting of status to stakeholders.
- Maintain and build positive professional relationships with stakeholders, including Global Audit colleagues at all levels, auditees, external auditors and other business associates.
- Relevant professional qualification (part/fully qualified) in auditing, accountancy, finance, actuarial, or similar field with quantitative content.
- Strong aptitude for process-driven operational auditing involving gathering and analysing complex business information and data and creating and executing suitable audit tests to assess control design and operating effectiveness.
- Strong aptitude for data-driven operational auditing - gathering and analysing complex business data and creating and executing suitable audit tests.
- Ability to assimilate complex life insurance / audit concepts.
- Very strong ability to communicate and report in English for audit purposes.
If the above role is of interest, please apply online with an up to date CV copy. Please note that sponsorship will not be available for this vacancy.