OJ Ability - Recruitment for People Living with Disabilities
Role: Regional Treasury Associate
The ideal candidate is trained in Accounting and Finance. You will analyse. evaluate, support and manage the Bank's Capital and Balance Sheet.
Full Time & Permanent Position - Excellent Remuneration & Benefits
Company: International Bank
Role: Regional Treasury Associate - Capital and Balance Sheet Management
- Great opportunity to join a reputable International Bank and develop your career as a Treasury and Finance Professional
- Permanent & Full Time role - Excellent Benefits
- Understand the Bank's regulatory capital requirements, internal governance and management processes
- Ensure that Treasury initiatives and processes are maintained, improved, supported and successfully implemented
- Participate in developing a healthy and holistic regional balance sheet analytical framework, involving funding, liquidity and capital aspects
- Understand and critically evaluate local constraints and optimisation options
- Work with various business stakeholders to implement balance sheet steering and optimisation tools
- Contribute to process improvements and gaining capital efficiency
- Proactively identify optimisation opportunities execute plans against agreed pipeline
- Report and propose strategic capital decisions as well as execution strategies to Stakeholders and Senior Management
- Be involved in supporting regional Capital FX hedging programme, defining strategy and implementation plans to enhance existing portfolio
- Collaborate across various teams and departments to ensure that the Bank's values are upheld
- At least 2 years of Accounting background
- Candidates with experience in analysing Financial Statements, Balance Sheets, and in dealing with regulatory liquidity and capital regulations have an added advantage, though not compulsory
- Good knowledge in MS Office functions (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Candidates who have been employed in the Banking or Financial Consulting firms may have an advantage
- Candidates who possess an analytical quantitative degree such as in Finance, Economics, Engineering and similar fields of study have an added advantage
Interpersonal Skills and Personal Competences:
- Possess a positive learning attitude and display ability to take ownership of role and tasks
- Ability to communicate (verbally, over video with captions, and over email correspondence) and present key ideas to business stakeholders
If you feel you might be a good it for the role, please email me your updated CV and contact details (Whatapp Number) - firstname.lastname@example.org
THE RECRUITMENT AGENCY
OJ Ability is a non-profit, fully licensed 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 that 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲. We have multiple vacancies right now.
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰. We'd love to show you what we can do.
OJ Ability is exclusively committed to supporting talents living with a disability. As such, our clients invite us to present (alongside other agencies who are not focused on disability inclusion) our talents' skill sets. Our clients are committed to an equal recruitment process and will make required accommodations for each individual.
Our clients are companies in Banking, Insurance, Commercial Real Estate, Culture, Hospitality, and more. These same clients are looking for all sorts of skill-sets including Technology, Compliance, Digital, Customer Services, Finance, Operations, Hospitality, and more.
Kindly note that our team will only be able to support individuals that are living with a disability. Should you be interested in our vacancies and not be living with a disability, we would be happy to refer you to our parent company, Oliver James, who would gladly support you.
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬...
We focus on your skills and aspirations (not your disability). When it comes to disclosing your disability, we only inform an employer of your disability if and when they confirm an interview (based on your skills and their business need). When we disclose your disability, we educate our client on the nature of your diagnosis and the required workplace/management adjustments (if any). Basically, we make sure that no one feels your disability would be an obstacle to you adding value with your skills.
The jobs we offer are high-quality roles where all candidates are treated equally and purely based on their skills and the value they can bring to a business.
We have multiple vacancies right now, including:
- Digital Product Manager
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, HR partner
- Digital Customer Support Officer
- Compliance Manager
- Facilities Officer
- Quant Analyst
- Cloud Computing
- Social Worker
Even if you don't find a role that suits you in the above, please send us your resume. That way, we can contact you as soon as we do have a suitable opportunity.