OJ Ability - Recruitment Service for people living with disabilities
Credit Risk Analyst - A Top Tier Investment Bank
This role is responsible for ensuring the execution, approval, monitoring, and reporting of credit-related activities align with our internal policies and guidelines. Full Time - Excellent Benefits (Permanent Contract)
OJ Ability is a non-profit, fully licensed 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 that 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰.
OJ Ability is exclusively committed to supporting talents living with a disability. As such, our clients invite us to present (alongside other agencies who are not focused on disability inclusion) our talents' skill sets.
We are committed to an equal recruitment process and will make required accommodations for each individual.
Role: Credit Risk Analyst - A Top Tier Investment Bank
Location: Hong Kong
- Ensuring the execution, approval, monitoring, and reporting of credit-related activities align with our internal policies and guidelines.
- Full Time - Excellent Benefits
- Provide a full circle support of transaction, including conducting due diligence, performing credit analysis, building financial models, and recommending internal credit ratings.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of credit analysis techniques, accounting practices, financial adjustments, and related methodologies.
- Perform monitoring of the portfolio, including preparing regular credit and portfolio reviews, updating credit lines professionally ensuring timely resolution of exceptions.
- Ensure local legal entity risk management requirements in line with applicable regulations.
- Facilitate an open and transparent communication channel, cultivating strong working relationships with business front lines.
- Preferred bachelor's degree in finance, Economics, or Accounting.
- Strong quantitative capacity to analyze and interpret financial statements, draw well-founded conclusions, and possess credit training.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience and understanding of financial statements such as ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and basic accounting standards.
- Comfortable in working proactively and independently and be a team player.
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬...
We focus on your skills and aspirations (not your disability). When it comes to disclosing your disability, we only inform an employer of your disability if and when they confirm an interview (based on your skills and their business need).
When we disclose your disability, we educate our client on the nature of your diagnosis and the required workplace/management adjustments (if any). Basically, we make sure that no one feels your disability would be an obstacle to you adding value with your skills.
The jobs we offer are high-quality roles where all candidates are treated equally and purely based on their skills and the value they can bring to a business.
We have multiple vacancies right now, including:
- Digital Product Manager
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, HR partner
- Digital Customer Support Officer
- Compliance Manager
- Quant Analyst
- Cloud Computing
- Technology/ Software Developer
Even if you don't find a role that suits you in the above, please send us your resume - email@example.com. That way, we can contact you as soon as we do have a suitable opportunity.