Oracle HR Specialist
Manage the relationship with the HR Director and his direct reports in order to understand their business needs and, in collaboration with the other ICT teams, to turn them into valuable solutions enabling the achievement of their strategic goals. Actively participate to HCM and Travel&Expense implementation projects and all the other HR initiatives in order to keep up with the most innovative solutions and deliver the best employee experience. Collaborate with the other ICT teams in order to maintain and improve the corporate applications supporting Human Resources processes.
* Manage the relationship with the HR Director and his direct reports, assuring an effective comprehension of their business needs and keeping them constantly updated about the key initiatives affecting their function.
* Manage the "Business Portfolio" aimed to keep track of all the initiatives requested by the assigned C-levels and to assure their progress.
* Being customer-oriented, targeting every effort on the creation of values for the internal customers,
* Collaborate with the Service Desk and Local Support to gain a proper understanding of the local business needs and to support in finding country's specific improvements.
* Collaborate with all the other ICT teams in order to provide valuable business solutions and to continuously improve the level of support to all levels of organization (e.g project management initiatives)
* Collaborate in the implementation of the key initiatives required to fulfill the business needs and to accomplish the strategic goals.
* Support the Business Relationship Manager and ICT Strategy & Governance in the definition of project objectives and expected benefits, assuring the consistency with Strategic Plan.
* Support the "Enterprises Architecture Transformation" in designing the processes evolution and their technology Experience
* Professional experience in the role or similar: > 3 years
* English knowledge is required