!Network Engineer needed ASAP!
12 month rolling contract with a Fortune 200 Client
About the role
Reporting to the Group Networks Manager, the Network Engineer plays a key role in analysing, operating, and implementing secure network solutions to support the business. The Network Engineer will operate, support and maintain multiple locations and vendor solutions and participate in continuous network improvement.
We are particularly interested in speaking to candidates with Fortinet or Checkpoint experience, Experience with Aruba wireless network and with a CCNP routing and switching qualification.
- Build and operate Office Local Area Network infrastructure, firewalls, switches, routers.
- Maintain and operate a secure, highly available/fault tolerant Network Infrastructure designed to meet 24/7 Business Operations.
- Implement network changes as required e.g., firewall rules, IPsec VPN , SSL-VPN for remote access, Web Filtering, DHCP.
- Assist in identifying and implementing continuous improvements to ensure the network infrastructure meets the business needs.
- Wireless Access control, Network security, secure configuration of network devices.
- Use log analysis for network issue troubleshooting.
- Minimum 2-4 years operational network engineer experience supporting business critical networks
- Hands on experience of at least 2 of the following
- Firewalls - e.g., Fortinet v6.0+, Checkpoint R80, Cisco ASA
- Experience with Centralized Networks Management Products
- Experience of IPsec VPNs and SSL-VPN; experience of dynamic routing protocols e.g., OSPF, BGP, EIGRP
- Experienced in complex problem solving and troubleshooting of network services and systems integration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prioritise work efficiently and effectively
- Willingness to learn new skills and products;
- This role would suit a person who is a dynamic team player, who is flexible, energetic and passionate with a positive attitude and keen attention to detail.
If interested in Knowing more, apply with your updated CV and I will be in touch.
OR reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To be considered you must hold a valid Visa:Stamp 1G/1G Spousal - Stamp4 - EU citizenship