Oliver James is looking for a Senior Network Engineer for a well renowned bank. If you can operate within a predefined process and procedure framework, have a good communication influencing skills, and analytical and synthesis mind then you're the person we're looking for!
As a Senior Network Engineer your first purpose is to support (L2), design and implement reliable, secure and cost-efficient network solutions. You will also be part of the Connectivity Services Squad within the Infrastructure and Collaboration Services Tribe.
What will you concretely do as a Network Engineer
- Understand business needs and translate them in IT solutions supporting those business needs.
- Manage & monitor all squad assets with standard monitoring tools
- Troubleshooting of incidents on squad related technologies, follow-up of these incidents through tools (SNOW).
- Implement new network topologies/devices and functionality according to change processes (roll-out)
- Ensure that developed solutions are being supported by current processes and existing or new network management tools.
- Implement according to existing change processes new network topologies/devices and functionality.
Are you our next Network Engineer? The answer is yes if…
- You have at least 5 years in the exercise of this function.
- You have proven Cisco routing, switching and working experience.
- You have a Knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
- You have a good knowledge of technical network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- You understand of / follow-up on service operation's needs (SLA/KPI).
- You can configurate and troubleshoot Wifi networks and protocols.
- You can work independent and you have a pro-active attitude.
- You are flexible and accurate.
- You love working in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
If you are interested by our offer, please contact us : Jenniffer.Salermo@oliverjames.com or at 025881120.