We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual to join a reputable & rapidly expanding organisation! You'd be joining & new and growing Network Operations function as this technology-leading company works to bring all of technology back in-house!
Innovation is at the heart of this global technology function and as a member of this Networking function you will gain exposure to a broad range of the latest technologies!
- To provide operational support of the organisations core networking environment
- Identify and react to possible production failures and effectively communicate with management and technical escalation
- Initiate product support triage efforts for networking incidents, managing effecting escalations and team communication
- Assemble professional documents based on existing templates
- Desire to learn and engage in new and emerging technologies.
Skills & Experience:
- A basic understanding of Internet and Networking protocols (WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, BGP etc)
- Experienced with troubleshooting Networking issues and problems
- Strong customer relationship skills with strong written & verbal communication
- Exposure to Cisco technologies is desired
- An understanding of cloud technologies would be beneficial
- Experience with automation tools (Python, Ansible etc) is desired
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has gained exposure to a Networking environment that is looking to progress their career in that direction!
This organisation actively encourages learning & growth with clear career goals mapped out! This is a hybrid opportunity therefor you must be a commutable distance from their offices near Chester
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!