Market Leading Cisco Gold Partner
Oliver James has been exclusively engaged by a market leader in the networks and security space.
Network Engineer to join a passionate CEO who will work in a wide-ranging, project-focused position, encompassing requirements analysis; solution development; detailed network design, and handover to Operational teams. The successful candidate should have solid network experience coupled with strong oral and written communications skills and the ability to articulate complex network designs in terms of business capability.
Cisco Network Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, networking administration, information technology, or a similar field.
- CCNP (Design) or equivalent experience
- Experience in a Design role is preferrable and some of the specifics are:
- Practical experience of common routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF and ISIS
- Familiarity with MPLS technologies (both Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPN)
- Multi-vendor experience is a bonus (Cisco, Juniper, FortiNet and F5)
- A team player with good organisational skills
Practical experience working to tight timescales
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good people awareness and an ability to build rapport with team members, customers and management is advantageous.