NETWORK & SECURITY ENGINEER - LONG TERM MISSION - EAST FLANDERS
Are you looking for a long term mission where you can bring your expertise and make the difference ? Then, you're going to like the opportunity bellow.
For an engineering company located in East Flanders, I'm looking for a motivated network & security engineer eager to find new challenge.
Do you want to add a card to your bow ? Within this company, benefit from tailor-made trainings that will give you the opportunity to improve you skills.
With a big focus on the well-being of their employees, the company share a strong caring culture where a healthy work-life balance is prioritized.
Network & Security engineer - Your responsibilities
As Network & Security engineer, you are responsible for the design, installation and configuration of the global network and security infrastructure.
Within the company, you'll :
- Be responsible for the network, firewalls and security perimeter ;
- Play a role in projects together with colleagues or suppliers;
- Determine the concepts and standards of the environment in compliance with the vision and strategy of the company;
- Be the final internal link in the support process of the IT department;
- Be part of building a powerful and stable IT environment.
Network & Security engineer - Your profile
You have :
- IT oriented Bachelor degree;
- At least 5 of relevant experience;
- A familiar with network technology and routing protocols;
- A methodical and in function of a project;
- knowledge of :
- Switches/routers (Cisco, Aruba), Firewalls (Fortinet, Palo Alto)
- F5, SSL Encryption, VPN and Monitoring;
- ITIL and ITSM-tools
- A very good knowledge of Dutch and English.
Network & Security engineer - The offer
- A long term mission
- A permanent training trajectory
- A caring culture
- The opportunity to make a difference and to distinguish yourself through your creativity, innovation and durability.