- Overall project lead and facilitator relative to solution design, delivery and execution.
- Hands on lead and will perform full NetSuite ERP and CRM implementations, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel; provide client training (on-site and/or web-based) as needed.
- Facilitates the gathering of client requirements and documenting functional specifications.
- Develop and communicate client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Train associates on various aspects of an implementation and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Oversee various engagements concurrently with aggressive time lines; outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Act as lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of NetSuite
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems or a related field is preferred
- 4+ Experience with implementation/deployment of NetSuite ERP systems, management and hands-on configuration capacities
- 6+ years as an ERP Consultant Or had led 5 Full-cycle NetSuite implementations.
- You have seen multiple ERP implementation projections through to completion successfully.
- You have experience & understanding of the following areas:
- Wholesale Distribution, Manufacturing and Demand Planning *Required
- Business Financials and Accounting
- Order Processing
- Inventory Management