* Develops queries and performs extensive programming to access, transform, and prepare data for statistical modelling.
* Performs deep dive diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics to support data-driven business decision making.
* Identifies and diagnoses data inconsistencies and errors, documents data assumptions, and forages to fill data gaps.
* Engages with internal stakeholders to understand and probe business processes in order to develop hypotheses. Brings structure to requests and translates requirements into an analytic approach.
* Guides test design, research design, and model validation. Provides statistical consultation services. Serves as the analytics expert on cross functional teams for large strategic initiatives and contributes to the growth of the company's analytic community.
* Prepares and delivers insight presentations and action recommendations. Communicates sophisticated analytical findings and implications to business partners.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of eight years data analytics, programming, database administration, or data management experience.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.