We are looking for an experienced Data & MI Manager to join a leading financial services business that is currently going through a large period of growth.
This role will take responsibility over the Commercial & Customer Operations function through the providing of data & MI.
- Ensure that all data is management in full compliance to regulatory requirements
- The development of MI, translating requirements into data information to support commercial decision making
- Take responsibility for resolving all data & information queries
- Lead your team in developing reporting & analytic solutions to support the development of the function, also facilitating the development of effective BI solutions
- Take ownership of the reporting framework that supports all regulatory reporting of the conduct risk measures
- Review team & personal workloads, facilitating the development of you team
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience leading or managing a team
- Experience with SQL Server, including the development of ETL processes
- Hands on knowledge of data modelling tools, data mapping tools and data profiling tools
- Good level of experience with the MS BI tech stack
- Strong Communication skills
- Experience of PowerBI
- Experience working with call centre, customer service, claims focused data would be desired.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a companies growth and work for a truly supportive company
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!