Medior/Senior Back End Developer .Net - Leading software company with emerging technologies
Our client is well known and is a leading company in Belgium. It has a reputation for quality work in its sector, but also for being at the cutting edge of technology. Their field of expertise is purely IT.
Located in the region of Brussels, this opportunity will allow you to have a perfect work-life balance as it is easily accessible by public transport and they provide a parking spot for the ones who come by car (no parking problems in the morning).
Due to its constant growth over the past years, the company wishes to hire a medior or senior .Net developers (Back-End or Full Stack). You will get the chance to work on a huge project totally hand made with the latest technologies, allowing you to add significant value to your profile.
Finally, the employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field.
Medior/Senior Back End Developer .Net - the job :
- You will work with the latest developer technologies, such as ASP.NET Core 6 for the back-end, TypeScript and React for the front-end.
- You will be doing full stack development (Database / Back-End / Front-End).
- You will also work with Microsoft SQL Server 2019 and Elasticsearch databases.
- You will be in charge of the entire development cycle, allowing you to manage your own project from start to finish.
- You will have the opportunity to meet customers and listen to their needs.
Medior/Senior Back End Developer .Net - your profile :
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree and at least 3 years' experience with .NET.
- You have a thorough knowledge of .NET and C#.
- Extensive knowledge of MSsql is a plus
- You manage development and security best practices
- You can work independently but also in a team of developers.
- You are eager to learn and passionate about development.
- You speak French or Dutch, mastering both languages is a plus.
Medior/Senior Back End Developer .Net - Your future package :
- A full package with an interesting salary.
- Car & Fuel card, group insurance, meal vouchers, transport expenses, net expenses, phone subscription, laptop.
- Work in a New High Tech office.
- Homeworking 2 days/week.
- A working environment that is intellectually challenging and values initiative and focused on the newest technologies
- A stable working environment with a perfect work-life balance.
- Extensive training