Master Data Administrator | Specialist Insurance | London
My client is a Specialist Insurance firm based in London and they are on the market looking for a Master Data Administrator to maintain and develop Master data throughout the organisation.
- This will involve working closely with systems experts, product owners and delivery teams to make sure the system data is fit for purpose and up to date.
- Providing administration on data management activities and be involved with the overall Data Governance approach.
- Continually reviewing systems for efficiency improvements and better classification of the data. This is important so data can be an asset and should be treated as such
- Helping design and implement key data management policies and procedures for the organisation to ensure compliance with industry regulations
- Keep records all entity and attribute owners across the organisation making sure that any change follows the correct process and procedures
- Record and use tooling to recognise all entities system of record and make sure they is one version of the truth
- Have strong proven data analysis skills to interpret data and draw conclusions from it
- Have a strong business acumen to be able to use the data analysis skills to determine which data is most useful and to whom
- Previous experience in a data role specifically administration or analysis
- Excellent Excel skills and SQL would be very beneficial
- Experience working in a regulated environment preferably in Insurance
- Strong understanding of Master data principles and any leading tooling exposure
If you are interested in more information please apply below.
You must be live and have the right to work in the UK to apply.