For a leading company in the Tech field, I am currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator with 2-4 years of experience in the consumer electronics, retail or similar industries. If you like professional challenges, don't miss this opportunity and apply here!
The role: Marketing Coordinator
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will lead the company's efforts in the Digital Responsibility
field, by supporting Privacy & Security initiatives and Communication campaigns in Italy.
This is an exciting cross-functional role, involving close work with local and EMEA PR, Policy, Legal, as well as
collaborating with other marketing teams across company's global and EMEA offices. You will have high exposure
to strategic priorities and senior stakeholders, giving you opportunities to identify and shape new exciting
projects as we go. This is a dynamic and entrepreneurial role which will touch upon many different skills in
marketing/brand building, strong operational leadership and the ability to foster strong partnerships both
externally and internally.
● Manage content, language translations & platform development, dealing with internal EMEA product
teams and key external partners in country;
● Support media and influencer campaigns to promote online & offline activities, managing relations with
external agencies and partners;
● Manage regional digital events with institutional partners;
● Lead relationship management with internal stakeholders (functions) and external partners;
● Develop go-to-market plans for new product launches and activations.
● BA/BS degree preferred with a very strong academic record;
● Experience with campaign/event planning and execution;
● Experience in marketing / brand management / project management;
● Strong project management skills and proven ability to work across functions and regions;
● Demonstrated analytical and strategic skills, including defining business plans, budget setting, market
insights generation and analysis of campaign effectiveness/ROI;
● Strong communication skills (Italian and English) and entrepreneurial spirit.
● Ability to work with creative agencies and judge creative assets;
● Demonstrated resourcefulness and attention to detail;
● Understanding of marketing & communication and content development in Tech Companies.
Location: Milan, Italy
This is a fixed-term opportunity (12 months).